It's been a WHILE!!!
Hello!!! It's been almost 2 years since I've added things to this blog...so much has changed. We have had a beautiful baby girl (who is now 1 yr old) and have another on the way! We have moved from Kansas to New York City to Utah. We have changed jobs and grow closer as a family with every new adventure! We are currently living in Utah to be closer to my family for a little while. It is great to have help with Molly while Tim and I try to work from home. Molly is a smart and active little girl who never stops exploring! (making a pregnant mama very tired somedays). I am working from home for the same chiropractors I worked for in Kansas. Its sooo nice to be able to be home with Molly everyday. Tim is also working from home on some freelance animation jobs. Molly loves having us both home!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Meg and Nate...coming soon
I can't wait for Meg and Nate to come next weekend! It's going to be so much fun to have people come visit us. Too bad we'll have to sit on the floor, because we have no couch! ( we had to leave it in Maine for now...no room in the truck) Who know's what kind of trouble we'll get in to...I can only imagine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment